So for my Minor/Major project I am going to recreate miniatures of memories with a narrative over the top of said memories. I would appreciate it if some of you could give me some of your memories as I would like at least 10 different narratives as I don't have that many on my own. Below is a basic kit of how I recreated my "The Three Trees" memory from thought to paper, If you guys could use this and help me out it would be appreciated! And you could have this memory of yours modelled!
1) As a Child do you remember either having:
a) An imaginary world
b) A den, hide-out or a secret place you used to go to.
2) Describe this place in detail and describe it from a child [your] perspective
a) What was it like to be there?
b) What were its stand out features?
c) What was it fabricated from?
3) How did you feel when you were in it?
4) Did you play any games here?
a) Was there rules to follow?
b) Did others have access to this place and allowed to visit like parents, friends or family?
5) Do you recall when you stopped thinking about/visiting/imagining/expanding it?
a) Do you remember why you stopped? did you grow older, things changed or just forgot?
6) When you think back on to it, how does it make you feel?